- 5dl of milk
- 50g of sugar
- 1 bar of dark coffee chip chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 scoops of fleur de lait ice cream
- A little handful of toasted caramelized hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons of grilled and caramelized pecans
Cooking time: 10min
Beat the egg yolks with the cornflour and 1/2 dl of milk.
Melt the chocolate in the milk and keep one square for decoration.
Add the sugar and mix well.
Incorporate the egg and cornflour mixture and bring to the boil.
Leave to simmer over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
Pour into the serving cups and leave to set at least two hours in the fridge.
Serve with a scoop of fleur de lait ice cream and shavings of Villars coffee chip chocolate.
|TOUTES LES RECETTES CHOCOLAT VILLARS
Sitemap | CVG | FAQ | Contact